BIM Brings great benefits, says Dodge Analytics SurveyTweet
Robert Morris & Co. is inviting applications for an Architectural Designer/Drafter in Meatpacking, New York office.
The prospective candidate should have the following abilities :
• Graduate of a NAAB recognized 4 or 5 year architecture school
• At least 3 years' experience in the production of wood-frame residential construction drawings and millwork/cabinetry detailing, preferably conventional types.
• Eagerness to work on both single-family high end residential projects and multi-family projects
• Sound knowledge in AutoCAD
• Expert knowledge in Revit, SketchUp modeling, Adobe Photoshop, and formation of presentation materials
• Experience with NYC DOB and LPC application submissions is essential
• Experience and knowledge of NYC building codes
• Sound oral and graphic communication, organizational and collaborative skills
• Being able to work independently from home OR at office location
• Presently qualified to work in the U.S. on a part-time basis, without future employment sponsorship required.
This position is available on a freelance basis. There are no benefits at this time but a competitive hourly rate will be offered. Qualified candidates should provide a cover letter, resume, and work samples in PDF format (15MB max).
To send application, click on the following link archinect.com