TurboSite Plug-In For Autodesk AutoCAD
IMSI®/Design, a leading solution provider in mobile technology catering to the AEC industry, just introduced TurboSite™ Plug-In For Autodesk® AutoCAD®. TurboSite is a free field reporting tool compatible with iPad®, iPhone® and iOS. TurboSite contains an inbuilt camera and by utilizing the TurboSite for IOS, AutoCAD users will be able to generate geolocated GeoMark™ as well as video, audio, photos, dictation, markup, and text notes in the field directly with their AutoCAD® DWF drawing files.
TurboSite™ Plug-In For Autodesk® AutoCAD® contains the following exclusive features:
- Apply powerful markup, dimension, and inquiry tools to highlight a drawing by redline.
- View the vital data (TurboApps .TAP file) straight in their AutoCAD® design application.
Properties of concrete in plastic & hardened state
- Experience yourself with a synchronized video conference through skype or FaceTime straight in your building plan.
- Instantly distribute job site visit data and report automatically with the whole design and construction team.
- Directly print a personalized PDF report for field and allocate hardcopy.
The AutoCAD users can access TurboSite Plug-In for AutoCAD via the Autodesk Exchange for AutoCAD.
TurboSite for iPad and iPhone has a limited introductory price of $499 (regularly $999) and is obtainable now through the Apple App Store.