ASCENT introduces Autodesk 2019 Courseware RoadmapTweet
ASCENT – Center for Technical Knowledge, a member of the Autodesk Authorized Publisher Program, just launched its updated Learning Guides for Autodesk 2019 software. ASCENT's wide-ranging Autodesk 2019 Courseware Roadmap layouts the release dates for over 70 titles.
Titles exist in both print and eBook formats via ASCENT's online store at ASCENTeStore.com, and in print at Amazon.com.
Besides, Autodesk 2019 offerings, ASCENT has introduced a French version of Revit Architecture 2018 Basic guidelines, known as Autodesk Revit 2018 Architecture: Concepts de base (Métrique) to spread out BIM program to the French language architectural community with the collaboration among ASCENT and Autodesk.
By extending the BIM programs to the architectural community, it is possible to cope up with the advancement in AEC industry as well as fulfill the mission of architects.
Besides, providing it's important and existing educational resources, ASCENT also extends multi-language accessibility to it's courseware with the introduction of our first French language learning guide."
The following Autodesk 2019 Learning Guides are accessible for purchase:
- AutoCAD 2019: 3D Drawing and Modeling – Mixed Units
- AutoCAD 2019: 3D Drawing and Modeling – Metric
- AutoCAD 2019: Beyond the Basics – Mixed Units
- AutoCAD 2019: Beyond the Basics – Metric
- AutoCAD 2019: Essentials – Mixed Units
- AutoCAD 2019: Essentials – Metric
- AutoCAD 2019: Fundamentals – Mixed Units
- AutoCAD 2019: Fundamentals – Metric
- AutoCAD Civil 3D 2019: Fundamentals – Imperial
- AutoCAD Civil 3D 2019: Fundamentals – Metric
- Autodesk Inventor 2019: Introduction to Solid Modeling – Mixed Units
- Autodesk Inventor 2019: Advanced Part Modeling (Mixed Units)
- Autodesk Revit 2019: Fundamentals for Architecture – Imperial
These learning resources are specifically designed for self-paced learning, instructor-led training, and on-the-job reference. ASCENT also provides Video-Enhanced eBooks, Official Certification Preparation books, self-paced eLearning and Video-Enhanced eLearning Bundles.
The educational institutions, corporations, Autodesk Training Centers and individuals can access ASCENT's Learning Guides worldwide via distribution centers in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. For volume sales, contact an ASCENT representative at 1-866-527-2368.