A position is vacant for BIM/Design CoordinatorTweet
The Opportunity: A position is vacant for BIM/Design coordinator on full time basis to offer its service for a highly reputed electrical services and data/communications company.
Any BIM & Revit users who hail from either a Building Services or Architectural background can apply for the post.
Duties & Liabilities:
- Accomplish detailed designs on Electrical projects.
- Deal with a wide array of small to large scale industrial & commercial projects.
- Make coordination with the design team all over the Australian offices.
- Make coordination with other consultants & clients.
- Effectively deal with documentation work entrusted by the engineers.
- Avail the opportunity to make bright career as a Design Manager.
Skills and Experience:
- Sound knowledge in Revit and CAD
- Be familiar with other BIM software tools & BIM processes.
- Sound communication & presentation skills
- Proper attention to detail and sound documentation skills
- A well-built design background from a MEP discipline will be an added advantage
- Familiar with the Electrical industry but it is not compulsory
- Nice working culture
- Car allowance / Car provided for the right candidate
- Adjustable working hours First-rate remuneration
- Huge career progression!
Apply: To get more details about the position, give a call to Sarah Wells on 02 9350 8330 or apply directly sending your resume in MS word format through mail at email@example.com