MEP Tutorial Course for Architects in Construction with Autodesk RevitTweet
Aimed at engineers and architects working in the field of mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP), Autodesk Revit MEP is an application created by the company. A model built with Revit MEP can take advantage of dynamic information such as electrical, mechanical, and plumbing factors.
MEP is an acronym for mechanical, electrical, and plumbing. This software streamlines the engineering design process, improving the efficiency of product development.
This course will teach students and professionals how to use Revit MEP to develop and model MEP products, do product simulations, communicate design, create tooling, and much more. Through the training, candidates will gain greater proficiency with technology and improve their productivity.
Details of the Course
In this course, students will master the features of Revit MEP and several modules that prepare them for the certification exam.
The following are some of these modules:
- Concept of BIM.
- Design of HVAC systems.
- Circuit design for plumbing.
- An overview of the material takeoffs.
- Protecting buildings from fires.
- Designing sheets and plotting.
- Clash detection.
- Analysis of Energy.
- Systems of machines.
- System of Electricity.
- Coordination and documentation of construction.
- Layout of a Building.
Student End Requirements
- It is designed for those who are new to the field, fresher, or transitioning to the field from another discipline or industry.
- Computer skills are a must.
- An understanding of the AEC Industry, its tools and technologies is a must.
- Ability to grasp quickly.
- A desire to learn new technologies.
It is recommended for those in the design industry to enroll in this course. Engineering candidates with professional certification have a significant advantage over other candidates. Candidates with certifications from one of the top brands in the world can boost their profile and pool to grab top jobs. Aside from that, the courses taught by highly qualified professionals ensure candidates gain valuable knowledge.
Job role in Industry
MEP systems can be designed and constructed faster with the software. It works by improving visualization to minimize risk and develop better quality systems. Engineers can streamline the engineering design process and improve communication by utilizing a single model. This software will simplify the analysis of energy in building elements, the modeling of structural analysis, and designing ducts. Having an electrical & HVAC design creates a visual representation of the room color fill plan.
Several industries around the world use Revit MEP. An engineering model that is capable of creating, documenting, and printing parametric models in this application. Certification in MEP is highly sought after by the construction industry.
Below are some jobs you might consider if you are interested in a career in this field:
- Modeler of electrical systems.
- Modeling electrical components in Revit/BIM.
- A draftsman who specializes in electric designs.
- Sprinkler or FP Modeler using Revit/BIM.
- FP Modeler or Sprinkler.
- Draftsman or Sprinkler.
- Engineer specializing in plumbing.
- Plumbing Modeler for Revit and BIM.
- Draftsman for plumbing.
- Modeler for heating, ventilation, and air conditioning.
- Modeling in Revit & BIM for mechanical components.
- Air Conditioning Draftsman.
The AEC industry in India has a bright future, and construction technology is advancing rapidly. Professionals in this industry must be aware of the chances of the future. The course will cover the future of BIM (Building Information Modeling), how Construction companies have adapted CAD and how they have shifted from CAD to BIM.
To get online demonstration, watch the following video tutorial.
Video Source: CADD Centre Training Services
In addition to providing foundational knowledge of Revit MEP such as Electrical, Plumbing, Fire Protection, or Sprinkler, FP Modeling tools, this mechanical engineering course helps you to enhance the skills you need to model, detail, and visualize Electrical engineering, Plumbing, as well as Fire Protection.