MasterRC is a cad based application for detailing & scheduling of Reinforced ConcreteTweet
MasterRC is an AutoCAD-based application that offers a simplified and robust toolset to perform perfect scheduling & detailing of reinforced concrete according to BS and SABS codes.
MasterRC supports Autocad versions of AutoCAD 2009 to 2014. MasterRC is not compatible with AutoCAD LT.
By applying some easy-to-follow & error-free processes, bars and levels, as well as schedules, are created. With a slew of editing tools, evolving designs are provided and iterative details can be saved to be reused in drawings and projects in near future.
MasterRC offers the following functionalities:-
- No cover lines or pre-selection of bar orientation are essential
- Complete range of graphical bar development methods
- Instantly adapt straight and cranked lapped bars to and between prevailing bars
- Option to characterize bars by the input of schedule dimensions
- Tolerances and laps are automatically measured
- Linear, Stepped, and fitted to profile modify bar groups
- Pre-processors along with staircase detailing generator
- Labelling to fit single, groups or runs of bars
- Labelling of rectangular, skewed, circular, uniform, and variable bar sets
- Labelling of series of isolated bars
Download Brochure MasterRC Reinforced Concrete Detailing for AutoCAD