Tutorial for Beginners on using Autodesk Revit 2022Tweet
Users can learn how to accomplish common architectural tasks with the help of these workflows. Get a new project off the ground with these workflows. Check out the following options to determine whether they will be useful.
Then, find out how and when you can implement these options during your project cycle. Make sure to enter project-specific information when creating a project with Autodesk Revit 2022. Building models are contextualized by the site plan.
Project Set Up
Make sure to enter project-specific information when creating a project with Autodesk Revit 2022.It is not possible to backward-compatibility Revit models. You cannot open an older model that was created or modified using a version of the software prior to the current release.
1. CAD & BIM managers typically provide project templates, or you can use a default.
2. Please enter the name of the client, the project name, the project number, and the address.
3. The geographic location, the survey point, and the base point of the project must be specified to provide context for the model's location.
4. A new phase and an existing phase are by default defined in Autodesk Revit 2022. In addition, existing structures are demolished. Creating additional phases for your project is a good idea.
Site Plan Creation
Building models are contextualized by the site plan.
A. The intervals between contour lines and section cut materials may be specified, as can the exact depth for topographic elements.
B. Select points or import 3D data in a 3D view to create a topographical surface.
C. The True North should be specified in relation to Project North to provide context for the building.
D. Provide a specific True North based on Project North in order for the building to be situated appropriately on the building lot.
E. The site plan must include a building pad. The pad's structure and depth should then be modified.
F. Grading the toposurface of the model indicates how its contours have changed.
G. Identify toposurface sub-regions for existing roads and other site features. Parking lots, service roads, and sidewalks should be entered as placeholders. This design element can be modified later.
H. The site should be completed with trees, hydrants, etc.
Build the Model
Build a building by studying its general components, such as its walls, floor, and roof. Gradually add details such as stairs, rooms, and furniture, refining your design as you go.
1. Start with an existing design, if possible, and define levels and grids to establish the larger context for the building model.
2. Plan the layout of the building by placing generic elements in the model. The types of elements can be assigned later when the design is refined.
3. You may wish to produce sections, elevations, and 3D views of the model. Autodesk Revit 2022 propagates changes made to the building model when you modify it in one view.
4. Once you have created the preliminary layout, add more detail to the building model to further refine the design.
Preparation of construction documents for architects and engineers.
A. You can use the building model to generate detailed drawings that you can share with builders and engineers, or you can create drafted drawings to highlight specific details.
B. Provide detailed information by adding text, dimensions, and tags.
C. Create schedules for determining quantities and estimating costs.
D. A detail library can be used to add lines and components to detail lines. Make sure to identify what equipment and materials are needed.
E. The sheets can be refined after they have been created with drawings.
F. Documents can be printed or published to be shared electronically.
G. Changes can be marked with revision clouds, and revisions can be displayed on separate sheets based on the revision information entered.
To get online demonstration, watch the following video tutorial.
Video Source: Mufasu CAD