QCAD 3.9.1 ? A powerful CAD program for performing CAD drafting in 2dTweet
RibbonSoft is the developer of QCAD, an uncomplicated 2D CAD system for everybody. The most updated version is 3.9.1. This CAD-based software is compatible with Windows, Linux, Unix, and Mac platforms.With QCAD, the CAD users can perform computer-aided drafting in two dimensions (2d).
The QCAD facilitates the users to generate different types of technical drawings like plans for buildings, interiors, mechanical parts, or schemas and diagrams. The source code of the QCAD community edition is launched under the GPL (Open Source).
Modularity, extensibility, and portability are some of the exclusive features of QCAD. The interface of QCAD is very user-friendly.
Given below, some exclusive features of this CAD software.
- Blocks (grouping)
- 35 CAD fonts comprised
- Metrical and Imperial units
- DXF input / output
- Printing to scale
- More than 40 construction tools
- More than 20 modification tools
- Construction and modification of points, lines, arcs, circles, ellipses, splines, polylines, texts, dimensions, hatches, fills, raster images
- Different types of strong entity selection tools
- Object snaps
- Measuring tools
- Part library with over 4800 CAD parts
- Scripting interface
To download a trial version, click on the following link. QCAD
Feel free to contact us for BIM requirements. One of our representative will respond you within 24 Hours. Send us your projects requirement today and grow your project.Explore More !