Upgradation made to Ideate Explorer for Revit
Ideate Software, recently introduced its spring 2017 versions Ideate Explorer for Revit, which comprise of the new 2018 version and improvements to the features of Ideate Explorer 2017 and 2016. These solutions are compatible with Autodesk Revit 2015, 2016, and 2017, and the timing of the updates associate with the Autodesk launch of Revit 2018.
Ideate Explorer is a robust tool for managing Revit model efficiently. Ideate Explorer facilitates the Revit users to automatically seek out, filter, quantify, index, and choose any and all elements along with ‘missing’ and hard to find ones – in a current view or a whole Revit file.
Now, the customers will be able to resolve the issues associated with complicated building information models.
Given below, the details of new features:
• New Workflows
• Modification in Family Editing will facilitate the users to define whether a Reference is required or not necessary
• Modification in Nested Element and Model Group data allows the users to remove nested elements or groups efficiently out of a selection set to evaluate and edit other properties
• New Save and Load selection sets buttons facilitate the users to get access to Revit software’s saved selection tools, improving auditing and QC processes
• Enhanced Revit multi-stair object (2018 only)
• Apply Ideate Explorer with Perspective View (2018 only)
Ideate Explorer for Revit carries a five-star rating on the Autodesk App Store and is available with a non-commercial free trial. Download the trial today. For more information on Ideate Explorer for Revit 2018, call 888.662.7238 or contact email@example.com. For support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.