IMSI/Design launched DesignCAD 3D MAX 2016 with new Sketchup Important Option
IMSI/Design, the leading developer of TurboCAD, just declared the availability of DesignCAD 3D MAX 2016. This newest version offers superior performance to manage blocks, images, and symbols efficiently. The two most crucial features are SketchUp file import and updated AutoCAD file filters more which will make DesignCAD as a outstanding companion design product.
DesignCAD 3D MAX 2016 offers the following functionalities:
• New SketchUp Import – The sketchup users will be able to import and export drawings to/from the .SKP format which support SketchUp version 3.0 to 2015.
• New Insert Manager - Instantly examine and control all blocks, symbols, and image files referenced or implanted in a drawing. Obtain a visual list of all blocks existent in a drawing and simply get and edit block information more rapidly and efficiently. Same will be applied to images and symbols.
• New Custom Properties - Include custom properties to drawings as well as drawing entities. Use a Custom Properties dialog to view and edit physically or processed by code through BasicCAD macros or OLE Automation programs.
• New Flicker-Free GDI Draw – This option accelerates the process for drawing wide lines in GDI wireframe views.
• Superior AutoCAD DWG/DXF File Interoperability and more - Constant enhancements and bug fixes are included and/or rectified for distributing file smoothly with .DWG and .DXF file formats.
• Superior Programmability - BasicCAD inclusion for Custom Properties, together with ADDPROPERTY, GETPROPERTY, SETPROPERTY, GETPROPERTYINDEX, DELETEPROPERTY, Sys () Functions, and OLE Automation Classes, Methods, and Properties. This version also contains BasicCAD additions for importing and exporting SketchUP, STL, and OBJ files.
The users can access DesignCAD 3D MAX 2016 at SRP of $99.99 and download it from the IMSI/Design company website - www.TurboCAD.com. Upgrades are available to owners of version 18 to 25 for $49.99.
To get further information, please visit www.TurboCAD.com or call 1.800.833.8082 (+1.415.483.8000).
Image Courtesy: turbocad.com
Image Courtesy: inchbald.co.uk