A position is vacant for Revit BIM manager
100 Architect is searching for a BIM Manager to render leadership and support for the firm’s extensive range of projects. The prospective candidate should posses good experience working with Revit and outstanding knowledge in Revit.
The candidate has to perform inside an extremely collaborative environment to promote and progress the level of BIM education engagement, improvement, and innovation. Besides, the candidate has to sustain and advance the existing BIM processes, content and standards supporting our daily practice, and make sure the teams are fulfilling these requirements over the lifecycle of the project.
Skills and ability:
Duties and liabilities:
• Control the entire BIM workflows over all internal and external relationships;
• Aid in formulating methods for superior BIM quality management;
• Help in simplifying the transfer of design intent to documentation for construction and facility management;
• Design and deliver educational curriculum extending from basic to advanced use of Revit;
• Provide leadership and guidance on different Revit-based projects as follow:
a. Project model setup and coordination with project stakeholders;
b. Coordination of BIM standards and best practices;
c. Custom Revit templates, libraries, families, etc.
d. Archive of project files at completion;
• Develop software deployment packages and handle software licensing and cloud collaboration platforms;
• Execute regular model audits;
• Give regular guidance to project teams as associated with BIM production;
• Coordinating interface with design consultants;
• Active participation in studio tech committee;
• Update the studio leadership about new technologies and advise on integration.
Qualified candidates should posses a Bachelors degree in Architecture or Engineering. Minimum of 8 years experience with a working knowledge of all phases of professional services ranging from planning and schematic design through project close-out, including design and technical expertise preferred. Strong written and oral communication skills, sound organizational skills, training design and delivery experience. Outstanding technical knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD, Rhino, Navisworks and other Design Applications.
In order to send application, please submit the followings:
• A cover letter with related experience and skills;
• A resume or CV that clearly documents the required qualifications;
• Portfolio in PDF format.
Please reference “BIM19" in the email subject line and send your submission to email@example.com