Up and Running with AutoCAD 2018: 2D Drafting and Design – An exclusive e-book
Elliot Gindis, the renowned cad professional and instructor has written an exclusive e-book called Up and Running with AutoCAD 2018: 2D Drafting and Design. The book is available in paperback version.
The book is enriched with stepwise instruction, illustrations and perceptive clarifications on the topic. The book focuses on the elementary concepts and practical use of AutoCAD in engineering, architecture and design.
The book is ideal for instructor-led classroom training, self-study, or as a professional reference. The book is specifically written to analyze 2D drafting and design in simple way and make it perfect for a one-semester course.
The book provides the following exclusive features :-
• Remove complications and diminishes AutoCAD to basic, easy to follow concepts
• Provides the guidance necessary for operating AutoCAD initially
• Documents all elementary commands, empowering the student what they should type in and how AutoCAD performs
• Comprises of new exercises and projects for the AutoCAD 2018 version
• Provides online bonus content on AutoCAD 3D fundamentals
The book contains 582 pages and written in English language.
To purchase the book online, go through the following link www.amazon.in