SmartPlant 3D Loaders for Navisworks
Autodesk has published an update for SmartPlant 3D that supports .vue file format in Navisworks and also has update for the 2016, 207 plugins. This new update blends fixes for a few customer reported issues for bringing the loader in line with the new version for Navisworks. This plugin is useable to all the Navisworks customers with an effective subscription and available with prompt effect.
This plugin can be used to enable Autodesk® Navisworks® Simulate 2017 and Autodesk® Navisworks® 2017 and manage to read Intergraph SmartPlant 3D .vue files. It can easily open, attach and merge files into the Navisworks projects with the support for geometry and data for opening up the powerful workflows in Navisworks.
• It can easily handle and review the projects in Navisworks.
• It has powerful coordination and by using the clash detection it can identify and manage the resolution of issues before reaching the site.
• Replicate the project delivery by using timeliner tools.
• It keeps a control over project delivery by using Quantification tools.
• It can connect to BIM360TM and advance the project for all participants by using the cloud to coordinate the models.
This app will only be workable for subscription customers on 2017 versions and in Navisworks Simulate and Navisworks Manage and uses a customer installer but not for the standard App store installer.
About the Version: It is version 1.2.0. 10, and the plugin are updated on 05.05.2017 and have some Geometry Containers. Such as: 2D Containers:
• 3 Line
• 4 PloyLine
• 16 Elliptical Arc
• 14 Plane polygon
• 15 Eclipse
• 24 Nurbs Surface
• 31 Extruded Objects
• 33 Eccentric Cones
• 12 Collection of mentioned above primitives
The SmartPlant 3D loader for Navisworks add-in has brought to the user by Autodesk and is a product subscription enhancement.
This add-in also has two other versions like:
• SmartPlant 3D Loader for Navisworks 2017
• SmartPlant 3D Loader for Navisworks 2016 For more information follow: