A position is vacant for Revit Draftsman & Designer
New York City based Brand Bureau, a leading design firm, is inviting applications for an Architectural Technical Support & Revit Drafter on permanent basis.
Duties and responsibilities :-
• Organize construction documents along with plans, elevations, sections, lighting plans, and detailing.
• Arrange drawings for design presentations and renderings for Clients.
• Research and create essential documentation, plans, sections, details and specifications.
• Collect and set up information from any or all of the members of project team comprising of contractor, subcontractors, consultants, lighting designer, and interior design team.
• Assemble and develop budget and project schedule information.
• Arrange and help in simplification of project management throughout Schematic Design and Design Development stages.
• Well versed with Revit Clash detection, Revit Glue and Blue Beam for model coordination with team collaborators and consultants.
• Sound knowledge in computer drafting with Revit 3D modeling software for completing the any project successfully.
• Knowledge with AutoCAD, Photoshop, and Sketch-up software.
• Hand drafting and rendering capability will be an added advantage.
• Attending an IDP rated University with a Bachelor's degree in Architecture is preferred.
• Enrolled in the IDP program and be actively fulfilling requirements to pass the Architect Registration Examination to qualify for an Architectural license is also an advantage.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal & written.
• 5-8 years of experience with Revit for large sized Architecture and/or Interior Design Projects.
• Skilled in computer drafting with Revit 3D modeling software.
• AutoCAD, Photoshop, and Sketch-up software used to a lesser degree.
Apply online archinect.com