Nemetschek Vectorworks introduced Vectorworks 2015, the 64-bit version of their BIM Product seriesTweet
Nemetschek Vectorworks introduced the first ever 64-bit version of their BIM software portfolio alias Vectorworks 2015. The product series consist of Vectorworks Designer, Architect, Landmark, Spotlight, Fundamentals, and Renderworks.
This newest release comes up with over 100 major updates and advanced features to the Vectorworks Graphics Module (VGM). The improvements range from speedy wireframe rendering and planar graphics formation, trouble free animations of model view changes, scope for placing 3d render mode and projection preferences, superior render output and effective import of meshes.
Besides, the following significant enhancements also happen with modeling and rendering:-
- The wall tool can be used to generate curtain walls and storefronts. The direct editing as well as grabbing, moving, reshaping, and aligning all characteristics of curtain walls are performed with edit curtain wall tool.
- Drawing of a rectangular wall area is possible with a new rectangle Wall tool mode. The rectangular wall area is connected with extant walls. Any wall segment connecting two joins can be eliminated with the Trim tool.
- There exist a new level constraint system that can control objects like walls and columns to a level devoid of making an extra design layer.
- The users will be able to bend, taper, and bulge geometric objects with new Deform tool.
- Interactional rendering improvements lead to speedy wireframe rendering and planar graphics, superior spatial relationships in the Wireframe rendering mode, smooth view change animations, and extended styling and control aptitudes in OpenGL, along with turning off colors.
- The Users will be able to provide superimpose sketchy artistic edge effects on renderings.
- Textures are now connected with planar hatching, and the significant portions of the default textures in Renderworks are updated to comprise a hatch that matches each image-based texture.
- Enhancement in dealing with file containing import and export support for STEP files; enhanced support for SketchUp, including texture import; greater support for STL export; a new COBie option for IFC export; and better import and export options for DXF/DWG and DWF files.
- The opacity and color controls are incorporated with Gradient options.
- Worksheet upgrading contains a new menu bar, a percentage number format, and the IFC4 standard date format.
Feel free to contact us for BIM requirements. One of our representative will respond you within 24 Hours. Send us your projects requirement today and grow your project.Explore More !