Job for a graphic designer in Johannesburg, Fourways
A position is vacant for graphic designer in Johannesburg, Fourways.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Developing mockups and presenting to clients prior to choose a final design/concept.
• Editing proofs as per client’s specifications and acquiring signoff/approval prior to finalization of artwork.
• Functioning and coordinating with art directors, copywriters, photographers other designers.
• Customizing and rolling out certified concepts to different media, above and below the line.
• Abided by a client’s brand identity and guidelines.
• Keep in touch with internal and external stakeholders concerning advancement of projects and any issues that may happen.
• Working with external departments to expand concept and visuals to other internal and external marketing-related material.
• Ensure artwork is perfect and delivered in the proper format/sizes/colour codes prior to submit to press and production facilities.
• Function on several briefs simultaneously.
• Conceptualise ideas and finish work under budget and on deadline.
• Attain or surpass respective objectives depending on briefs and input from clients.
• Efficiently control the complete process from brief to final artwork.
• Develop trust with colleagues, clients and production companies like printers.
• A National Diploma/Degree in graghic art/design or any associated creative field.
• Formal training/certification in the application of Adobe’s Creative Suite of programs or similar.
• Other software tools like Dreamweaver, HTML, CorelDraw or AutoCAD.
Interested candidates can send their resumes to email@example.com or call 0742438829