Positions are vacant for experienced CAD Drafters
Positions are vacant for experienced drafters on full-time basis in Bainbridge Island. The prospective candidates should have several years experience with latest AutoCAD versions and an alacrity to learn in a fast growing team environment.
• Ascertain the requirements of the customers through correspondence, sketches, photos, and cost estimate.
• Create drawings to acquire and validate dimensions for customer’s specific circumstances with adherence to company standards.
• Design railing systems by applying AutoCAD.
• Generate detailed fabrication drawings.
• Interact with customers through email & phone regularly during the design process.
• Good knowledge with applicable sections of building codes.
• AutoCAD skill.
• Capability to work co-actively in a team environment.
• Capability to manage numerous projects in an organized manner.
• Capability to work in a fast-growing environment whereas retaining a high standards or work.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills required.
To learn how to provide non-realistic rendering effect in Revit, go through the following video tutorial.
Click on the following link to apply for job marketscale.com