BIM coordinator job in New York
A position is vacant for BIM coordinator in New York, USA for full time basis.
The BIM coordinator has to take responsibility for model delivery, reviewing, coordination as well as making sure that the project standard is retained for the company.
Liabilities: Complete knowledge regarding the federated model, amalgamating several disciplines concerned with the construction processes.
1. Verify the models with the objectives and condition.
2. Make sure compliance with BIM execution plan.
3. Make sure compliance national drafting and BIM standard all through the projects.
4. Verify the several aspect models on consistency.
5. Well versed with formation of design developments and construction documents.
6. Produce graphical output for the benefit of production.
7. Manage the BIM process with essential tools.
8. Train the employee with execution & function of BIM.
9. Supervise project teams through the BIM process.
10. Coordinate with project team, clients and consultants to evaluate all project models.
11. Executes best practices.
12. Provides assistance and training to the wider practice.
• Bachelor's degree in regard to Architecture and Engineering preferred.
• At least 4 years (production) experience in design and drafting in Revit desired.
• Good knowledge in developing and coordinating a BIM Protocol and implementation plan for a given project.
• Capacity to give priority to numerous tasks continuously with superb attention to detail.
• Outstanding analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Sound leadership, communication and relationship management skills.
• Well versed with Revit, Navisworks, Solibri, Dynamo.
To send application online, click on the following link archinect.com
Bespoke Careers is hiring - BIM Coordinator in New York, NY, US https://archinect.com