Improve your AutoCAD skills with a series of 30+ AutoCAD 2D and 3D drawings
Jaiprakash Pandey, the renowned mechanical engineer and Autodesk AutoCAD Certified Professional, has conducted an online course for AutoCAD users. The users can enhance their AutoCAD skills with a series of 30+ AutoCAD 2D and 3D drawings.
This course is specifically designed for the users who possess minimum knowledge of AutoCAD 2D and 3D tools as well as for those users who have already finished AutoCAD 2D or 3D courses on SourceCAD.
The course comprises of numerous 2D and 3D drawings which can be used for operating the tools learned throughout the AutoCAD course. There are three main sections which include AutoCAD 2D, 3D and advance 3D drawings of objects from real life like Nut, bolt and gears.
• 2D and 3D practice drawings
• Downloadable PDF and DWG file with dimensioning
• Frequently updated content
• Advance 3D projects like coupling and Coke bottle included
• Minimum knowledge of AutoCAD 2D and 3D tools
• AutoCAD 2013 or any later version
To register online, go through the following link learn.thesourcecad.com
Video Souce: SourceCAD