A position is vacant for Architectural Designer in US
AMLGM is inviting applications for talented architectural designers. The prospective candidate has to take liability for accomplishing the projects across several scales in the US (along with residential, commercial, industrial, and competition work) from concept to construction administration. Besides, the candidate should have the capability to imagine three dimensionally as well as broadcast complex concepts via drawing.
The candidate should have sound knowledge with Revit, Adobe programs, Rhino and Sketchup. Candidates should possess formal, accredited education in Architecture or a relevant field. Salary will be settled on the basis of experience.
• Outstanding communication, time management and organizational skills.
• Proactive and enthusiastic about the design process
• Capability to work autonomously, but responsive to guidance
• Capable of conveying design ideas verbally and through sketch
• Strong knowledge (or capacity to learn quickly) with Adobe programs and Revit Expertise (or capacity to learn quickly) with 3D programs including Rhino; Grasshopper, Sketchup.
To apply online, click on the following link archinect.com