A position is vacant for BIM Engineer
CR Construction Company Limited is seeking a Building Information Modeling (BIM) Engineer.
• Work in tandem with the BIM Manager
• Supervise and coordinate various BIM projects.
• Formation of 3D MIB model, conflict resolution & analyze, creation of 4D construction sequence simulation animation toward multi-disciplined building construction projects.
• Synchronize and sustain efficient communication with in-house project coordinators, structural engineers and building services engineers to make sure that all BIM modeling works are completed perfectly in scheduled time.
• Should have possess certificate or above in Building Construction or Building Services or Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Computer Science or Information Technology or Computer Aided Design
• Must possess at least 2 years of experience in developing models with BIM and creating for building construction projects
• Sound knowledge and working experience of using BIM software ( Autodesk Revit Arch., Structure and MEP and Autodesk Navisworks Simulate and Manage)
• Candidate(s) who do not have much experience, may send application for the post of Assistant BIM Engineer
Prospective candidates, may send their complete resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, one can also apply online: Building Information Modeling (BIM) Engineer