BIM benefits for various sectors ...
BIM services ...
BIM Benefit to Contractors ...
- Contractors can create accurate construction schedules and arrange necessary materials.
- Review construction plans and sequences
- Study yard operation and site logistics
- Prefabrication & assembly of materials in a controlled, factory environment which results higher quality at a lower cost.
- BIM offers a good cost estimation(quantity takeoff) throughout bidding and procurement
- Plan errors are set up once building the models which leads to smaller number of errors and omissions necessitating rectifications by the contractor - saving costs and resources
- BIM improves coordination in construction sequencing
- Effective marketing presentation of construction approaches
- BIM can check possible conflicts that may arise during building construction
- Enable GPS driven machine control equipment
- BIM allows for more "what if" scenarios, such as construction sequencing options, shuffling of human resources, fine-tuning cost factors, etc.
- BIM assists clients and end-users in realizing and visualizing the end product
- Shop drawing reduction (model to fabrication)
- Digital fabrication (steel, HVAC ducts, piping)
- Fewer callbacks and lower warranty costs
We at BIM outsourcing provide cutting-edge building information modeling services...